Friday, December 24, 2010

There's so Much to be Thankful for

I can't believe the year 2010 is almost over and this is the only one I'm writing for this year.

Anyway, I have a list of things I am thankful for:

1. We have the season of Christmas to celebrate the Messiah, Jesus Christ who came to this world about 2000 years ago to redeem us from our sins.

2. We had our 20th wedding anniversary this year. I have my family with me the whole year especially this Christmas.

3. I started teaching violin to kids part time -- I had about 6 kids (2 Koreans, 1 Japanese-Korean, 1 Taiwanese, and 2 Germans.) Not only did I have extra income, I shared some tracts with the message of the gospel to some of their parents. Hopefully next year, I will have more opportunities to share.

4. I became more conscious of becoming more organized.

5. There are more to list but I don't have time.... but last, but the most important of all, God has proven His Faithfulness to me.... He is more real to me than ever. I hope I get to know Him better each day...

Goodbye 2010...

No comments: